Wednesday, November 2, 2011

please let him go...




i like this photo... coz this photo make me feel clam and so enjoy... he not just the man comes in my life.. but he also come to give me the inspire and spirit when i fall down... why this happens to me..? i cant says more at here... coz for me... i was very secrets and also very personal to know... just call imran... and i very love it... 

to give the love with who we love.. it more hard than other things what we have... please let me love each other... and please dont disturb us... i know u always call to says somethings and ask somethings from he... bu still silent coz i dont want to hurt him... for me... he my best partner i have it... u have done so much to him... i so scare when u hurt him again.... u make me cry.. but he still dont know i cry for him... 

i beg u lady... please let him go... dont hurt him again... tq so much.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...